There are lots of agencies out there, and all are in the business of helping people find jobs. How do you decide which one to pick?
A niche agency is one that knows your industry and has a robust client base in that field. If you’re searching for an administrative, customer service, IT, finance, legal support, healthcare or production and distribution position in the Fresno area, PrideStaff is a great place to start. PrideStaff Fresno works with the most-respected companies in the region, as well as a growing number of new and upcoming businesses.
PrideStaff Fresno is proud to be a five-time winner of the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service quality. Only 2 percent of all staffing agencies earned this award this year. Winners stand out for exceeding expectations as they enable candidates to access opportunities where their skills can be put to the best use.
Not only is PrideStaff quick and efficient at placing candidates, but as noted by one job seeker, “My recruiters are extremely helpful and informative. They make sure they have my best interest at heart in regard to finding my ideal company to pursue my career.”
Among the candidate benefits offered by PrideStaff are:
- Free service to you, as a job seeker. PrideStaff is compensated by its clients.
- Training on several software systems, including Microsoft Office.
- Resume writing. PrideStaff specialists will evaluate your resume, or help you start one from scratch. In addition to feedback, they’ll provide samples to help ensure a successful search and hiring experience.
- From reaching out to contacts and building your professional network to interviewing, following up and negotiating job offers, PrideStaff career counselors will work with you throughout your job search experience.
Temporary Work Opportunities
PrideStaff places temporary, as well as temp-to-hire and direct hire candidates. Often, working as a temporary employee is a stepping stone towards a full-time position. Or, if it better suits your lifestyle, you can continue temping, setting your own pace and schedule.
- PrideStaff offers comprehensive health benefits to its currently placed field associates. Eligibility starts after 60 days of work. The company’s field associate plan includes medical, prescription and wellness benefits, dental and vision plan options, a fixed indemnity plan, life insurance and a 401(k).
If you refer someone to PrideStaff and they successfully work a minimum of 160 hours, you’re entitled to a $100 referral bonus.
Read our related posts for additional tips and resources. And contact PrideStaff Fresno today, as the next step on your successful job search journey.